Large, Organic Cotton, Waffle, Wash Cloths. Eco-Friendly, Reuseable
I have been crocheting wash cloths for many years, as a way of being more eco-friendly around my home, in regards to my cleaning materials and home decor.
These cloths are great for using as a: wet or dry cleaning cloth, wash cloth in the bath or shower, take on picnics, pop one in your toiletry bag, pop them in your baby bag, washing up cloth in the kitchen, or even as place mats - their uses are endless!
They are soft against the skin and absorbent, which is good for cleaning up spills and liquid mess, as they have a raised, stitch texture.
Each cloth has a convenient hanging loop, so you can hang it up, when you've finished using it. Multiple people in your home? They can have their own colour. To avoid cross contamination whilst cleaning, can choose different colours to use around the home, plus, they make great gifts, too!
* They are made with ethically sourced, recycled, organic 100% cotton
* Toxic free dyes -- No chemicals
* Can be washed in the machine or by hand
* Minimal packaging will be used. Re-shape it when you receive it, or use it straight away!
* Measurements are approximate: Large size - 7" x 8"
When your cloth has come to it's natural end of life use, please put it in your compost bin, as they're biodegradeable.